Article on Sat's game. That running back sounds like a hand full.
http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2...2022007/338022
Article on Sat's game. That running back sounds like a hand full.
http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2...2022007/338022
looks like cwood better stop the pickle
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Buffalo Gap (13-0) will play Clintonwood next Saturday</div></div>
Clintonwood? WTF???
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
That's what I was thinking...can't even get the name right
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Just sent a nice lil e-mail to the writer of the article. Look forward to his response.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Should have started out: "Greetings from Clintonwood"..lol Then ask em if they have running water cuz we still gotta catch ours..and how long do their generators make juice on a fill up, cuz ur looking to buy a secondhanded one if there was airy one available..lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks